Helix Electric is currently seeking an Electrical Superintendent with experience running Multi-Family Projects to join our project in Reno, NV. We are looking for individuals who are enthusiastic about working on some of the most exciting, high profile, state-of-the-art projects with Team Helix.
PLEASE NOTE: Qualified candidates must have 3+ years of electrical superintendent experience on similar projects. Please do not apply if you do not qualify. A project list will be required for consideration.
Helix Electric is one of the most successful open-shop electrical contracting companies in the nation. We expertise with projects in virtually every field of Electrical Construction: Design/Build Services, Industrial and Commercial Developments, Multi-Family and Mixed-Use, Renewables and Solar Energy, as well as Government, Institutional, Communications, and Utility projects.
Helix Electric possesses world-class technical experts who maintain vital, long-term relationships and a high level of credibility with general contractors and the individual customers we serve. We have a strong reputation and extensive network of customer relationships and have consistently provided new, cutting-edge product innovations.
- Full-time, stable career with top competitive wages
- 100% employer paid employee medical, dental, and life insurance benefits
- Rich 401K contributions with aggressive vested schedule
- 10 days of PTO and 7 paid holidays every year
- Helix University training and development programs offered for free to our employees
- A career path with opportunities for advancement and growth
Essential Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Managing and providing leadership for safety and environmental programs
- Monitoring job costing, quality reporting, forecasting, and productivity
- Coordinating all manpower, materials, and equipment
- Completing field administration: time sheets, quantity reports, purchases, and the job diaries
- Organizing and coordinating all subcontractor activities
- Implementing and monitoring the construction plane; including scheduling and logistics
- Supervising and mentoring field personnel (15+ electricians)
- State Electrical Journeyman License or Master Electrician's License Required
- Minimum of 3 years in an Electrical Superintendent role on large projects
- A proven track record of delivering safe projects on schedule and within budget
- Experience with job tracking
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Excellent knowledge of the Building Codes
- OSHA 30 Certification card
- Job requires working in all elements, depending on job location, time of year, heat, cold, rain
- Wear PPE (hard hat, safety glasses at all times), respirator when required
- Able to work 8 -10 hours per day, 40 hours per week, overtime as required and night shifts
- Includes crawling, standing, stooping, bending, crouching, kneeling, sitting, reaching
- Able to routinely lift heavy objects in excess of 50 pounds, pushing and pulling of objects is required with repetitive use of arms, hands and fingers
- Physical work is a primary part (more than 70%) of the job